RENSSELAER, Ind. (Feb. 13, 2018) — Talbert Manufacturing named Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, headquartered in Voorhees, New Jersey, as its top dealer for the 10th straight year. This award recognizes a Talbert dealer for outstanding performance in selling trailers, service and parts. In 2017, Hale sold more parts than any other Talbert dealer.
“Hale has been a huge driving force for the growth and success of Talbert trailers on the East Coast with twelve locations from Maine to Florida,” said Troy Geisler, Talbert Manufacturing vice president of sales and marketing. “Accomplishments like this are a great example of what can be achieved with the right partnerships and show what a commitment to this industry looks like.”
Hale is a full-service trailer dealership that sells and new and used trailers and related equipment. The dealership also rents trailers, sells commercial trailer parts and accessories, and provides general trailer service and repairs.
Talbert also named Remorques Lewis as one of the Top 10 dealers and its Most Improved Dealer of 2017.
“Remorques Lewis more than doubled its 2016 Talbert sales.” Geisler said. “But that’s more than a number. It’s being with customers when they need it, friendly and fast service and repairs, and a dedication to this business — something we recognize in a lot of our dealers, but Remorques has done particularly well.”
Remorques Lewis of La Présentation, Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec, is a full-service general and specialized heavy-haul trailer dealer.
The remaining Top 10 dealers, based on 2017 sales, are in alphabetical order below.
- Columbus Equipment Company, of Columbus, Ohio, is no stranger to Talbert’s Top 10 and is a leading Komatsu heavy equipment distributor that serves construction, mining, aggregate, lifting, paving, forestry, biomass, waste recycling, compost and landscaping industries. Columbus Equipment Company includes 10 locations across Ohio.
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales, of Otterbein, Indiana, features a wide selection of new and used trailers for sale or rent and a fully stocked parts department. The family-owned company also offers custom trailer modifications and full-service repairs.
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids in Michigan has a trailer division that specializes in the construction, material hauling and agricultural trailer business. Since 1978, the company has offered customers one of the most expansive and diverse used truck inventories in the United States. They also have a location in Kalamazoo.
- Leslie Equipment Company, of Cowen, West Virginia, is a consistent top Talbert dealer that has provided quality construction, forestry, mining, and oil and gas pipeline equipment for more than 40 years. The company is an award-winning John Deere dealer with eight locations throughout Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales of South Royalton, Vermont, is a family-owned business that has been a top Talbert dealer for many years. The company features a complete line of construction trailers, a large, well-stocked parts department and a full-service repair facility. They have multiple locations in Vermont as well as in Dunn, North Carolina.
- Lynch Chicago, of Bridgeview, Illinois, offers customers new and used tow-trucks, wreckers, rollbacks, carriers and heavy-duty tow truck units. Lynch Chicago provides service to customers in two locations: Bridgeview, Illinois, and Lynch Truck Center in Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Martin Equipment is a John Deere dealer with nine locations across Illinois, Iowa and Missouri offer customers new and used equipment sales, rental and services for a variety of construction and farm equipment, trucks, trailers and attachments.
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service Inc., with four Michigan locations, carries a wide selection of new and used trailers for sale. The company also offers wheel reconditioning, service and fabrication and has one of the largest parts departments in the industry.
For more information, visit Talbert Manufacturing.